Data We Collect
When you use this Site, we may collect your personal and non-personal (unidentified) data.
The personal data we may collect, store and use includes only:
- voluntarily-provided personal information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this Site or information provided by subscribing to our e-mail newsletter (including your email address, name);
- Automatically collected location-related information which potentially may be used to identify you personally (including hostname of the accessing device, IP address, cookie ID, time of your session etc.).
We may collect, store and use certain non-personal (unidentified) technical information transmitted by your computer in order to improve functionality of the Site and provide you with a better user experience (including the type of browser and the operating system that uses your device, the language setting, the access time etc.). This information is collected also for research and analysis purposes about your use of the Site.
Legal basis for handling your personal information
In case your personal information is protected by EU data protection law (GDPR) we may only handle your personal data by having a certain legal ground. The processing of your personal data is necessary in pursuit of the "legitimate interests", the legitimate interests in this context mean the valid interests we have in processing your personal data that are not overridden by your interests in data privacy and security.
We may contact you through electronic messaging services including emails, text messages and similar services about our Site and services and promotions which may be interested to you. You have the right at any time to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In operating our Site, we use "cookies". Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows us to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across the Site.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes of improving user experience and tracking traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to enable normal use of the system and which are deleted from as soon as the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies, that are only read by our Site, stored on your device for a certain period of time, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for future visits;
- performance and targeting cookies set by third party companies, namely third party vendors who monitor and analyze your access to and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords, Facebook products, Hotjar etc.).
Besides, our website may contain beacons, widgets and other technologies that mainly collect non-personal data related to your browsing propensities. We use such technologies for regular operations, including collecting statistical information about your use of the Site and adapting it to your personal preferences. The information collected by such third party tracking analytics on our behalf helps provide technical diagnostic and analysis tools.
How We Protect Personal Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, contractors and third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We take measures to deal with any personal data breach that we suspect, and will inform you and all relevant regulation authorities of any violation if we are required to do so by law.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there is no legal requirement for us to retain the data, we will only store it for as long as we need to.
Under the privacy laws, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge:
- Right of access and correct the record of your personal data. It means that you have a right to obtain or request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us or request to update or correct the personal data if you believe it is incorrect.
- Right to erasure. You can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us via email, specified in the contact section below.
How to Contact Us